APA Databases Access for Individuals
All categories of APA Members as well as non-members can stay current in their field or search historical psychology records through APA database access options for individuals. All options are delivered on the award-winning APA PsycNET® platform.
|Annual Subscription Packages||On-Demand Access|
Take full advantage of APA's scholarly content with an annual subscription package. Enjoy complete access to an array of electronic resources in the behavioral sciences for an affordable price.
Search the database that's right for your immediate needs with the flexibility of on-demand access to APA's scholarly research databases. Access varies by database, and is available for either a 24-hour period or charged on the basis of each item that is downloaded.
Learn More about the APA PsycNET Search Platform
Designed with the APA research databases in mind, APA PsycNET combines APA's knowledge of psychology and behavioral science with advanced search technology. Enhancements to APA PsycNET improve your ability to conduct professional, quality research by providing greater flexibility, powerful search options, and targeted results.
Notable features of APA PsycNET include:
- Simultaneous cross-database searching of any or all of the APA databases
- Easy and Advanced searching
- Author and Journal Lookups to quickly identify specific works
- Full integration of the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms®
- Citation Finder and cited reference searching to locate individual citations or track research over time
- In-line definitions from the APA Dictionary of Psychology for all HTML records
- My PsycNET personal research manager and more