A publication of the PsycINFO Department
March 2011 |Vol. 30, No. 1 Download Issue (PDF, 1.3MB)
PsycINFO's Senior Director, Linda Beebe, provides an overview of our major goals for 2011.
Also in This Issue
- Spotlight on: Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Training, and Practice has a new name: Psychotherapy.
- APA Award for Excellence in Librarianship
Time is growing short! Nominate a librarian who has gone that extra mile for you for the APA Excellence in Librarianship Award.
- APA's Electronic Resources Advisory Committee
Meet the group that advises us on developing products in electronic form
- Introducing New(ish) PsycINFO Staff
Over the past several months we've added a number of new faces to the staff that interact with the library community. Let's introduce them.
- APA at ALA Midwinter
In addition to our usual training presentation and Librarian Roundtable Breakfast, APA Publishing celebrated publishing its 3 millionth record at ALA Midwinter.
- 2011 Journals Coverage List Now Available
It's here. A PDF of the 2011 Journals Coverage List is now available
- PsycINFO in 2011: Our Year of the Mobile App
APA Publishing now has mobile apps available, and more are in development.
- A Relevancy Search for Data on Information Literacy and Social Media
In this issue's search example, we conduct a search for data on information literacy and social media.