PsycINFO® Information for Publishers
PsycINFO® is the most comprehensive and authoritative publisher of bibliographic reference sources in psychology, covering scholarly and technical publications in psychology and related fields. If you publish books or peer-reviewed-journals, in these fields, you will want to send your materials to us for consideration.
We have been capturing cited references in our records since 2001.
Why Seek Coverage in PsycINFO?
- Used in major libraries worldwide and on the Internet
- Reaches millions of professionals in a wide array of disciplines, plus the general public
- Increases citations and references for participating publishers because it is a major finding tool for authors in many fields
Comprehensive and Current
- World's largest database in the behavioral and social sciences
- Covers literature from the 1800s to present
- Includes 22 major classification categories, 135 subcategories
- Indexed with the controlled vocabulary in the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms.
- Updated with weekly releases to customers
- Records released into database within days of our receipt of publication
- Covered publications selected after careful evaluation for quality
- Abstracts edited to assure accurate reflection of content
- Records indexed by highly skilled indexers and abstractors
PsycINFO records contain:
- Links to full-text articles with Digital Object Identifiers (DOI)
- Numerous fields including age, population, methodology, tests and measures
- Information about country of publication
- Links to references cited in journal articles, books, and chapters