APA PsycNET® is the only search platform designed specifically to deliver APA content. Search and discover vital behavioral science content efficiently with APA PsycNET's uniquely engineered cross-database searching. Benefit from the full integration of APA's precise indexing with the controlled vocabulary of the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms®.
Free mobile app: Access your APA PsycNET subscription straight from your mobile device with the free APA PsycNET Mobile app.
What you can expect from APA PsycNET®
- Find the most relevant and reliable results quickly and efficiently
- Rapidly refine searches with faceted limits organized by indexed term, author, year, age group, population group, methodology, and more
- MyPsycNET allows users to set profiles, establish email alerts from PsycALERT®, and save searches.
- The Admin Center allows institutional customers to create a customizable user experience, run COUNTER compliant usage reports, take advantage of other management tools, and much more.
- Options for basic, single statement searching, as well as more advanced search capabilities
- Integrates with popular link resolvers to provide streamlined linking to publisher-enabled full-text documents