As a subscriber, you have unlimited access to the APA databases for the duration of your subscription. Please review the APA policies below to learn more about the authorized content usage and limitations.
- You may electronically save individual articles for personal use.
- You may print parts of any publication.
- You may incorporate parts of any publication in electronic course packs or electronic reserves for access by authorized users only in a controlled environment. You must acknowledge the source, listing title and author of the extracted material, title and author of the work, and the publisher. These copies are to be deleted when they are no longer used for the course.
- You may use a reasonable amount of information in any database for educational, scientific, or research purposes. This includes extraction and manipulation of information for the purpose of illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research, or analysis.
- You may not incorporate contents in a print or CD/DVD version of a course pack without permission from the APA Permissions office.
- You may not place any parts of any publication on an open web site, such as your personal page.
- You may not systematically make print or electronic copies of content.
- You may not systematically distribute the whole or any part of APA content.
- You may not modify content or create a derivative work without written permission from the APA Permissions office.
- You may not remove, obscure, or modify any copyright or other notices in the content.
Copyright and Permissions
If you plan to cite any portion of an APA publication or have questions about using APA content, please consult our Copyright and Permissions page for our Permissions Policy and details on how to request permission to use APA copyrighted content.
If you have any questions regarding usage of your subscription, please contact PsycINFO.
More About APA PsycNET
Access & Subscription Options
Databases by Type
Databases & Electronic Products
Abstracts & Index Records
Full-Text Journal Articles
Full-Text Books & Chapters
Conference Materials, Newsletters, Fact Sheets, and & More
Book & Film Reviews
Psychological Tests & Measures
Streaming Psychotherapy Demonstration Videos
- APA Books® E-Collections
Select Full-Text Books
- APA Handbooks in Psychology®
Reference Book Resources
- APA Video Introduction to Psychotherapy Systems
Streaming Video Guide to Psychotherapy Approaches
- APA Clinical Training Video Series
Streaming Video of Psychotherapy Experts in Action