APA Clinical Training Video Series™: General Mental Health
This collection contains a specially selected set of videos that feature demonstrations of ways to address a variety of mental health issues, including the most common presenting problems in psychotherapy — anxiety, depression, couple/marital issues, and grief, in addition to issues like obsessive–compulsive behavior, substance abuse, and handling illness.
These videos provide views of experts in action, with powerful and flexible tools for the discovery, review, and sharing of relevant and effective therapies.
Get More Information
- Contact APA for more information or to make a purchase
View a demonstration of APA Clinical Training Video Series
5 minutes, 42 seconds [Closed Captioned]
Video Demonstration Products
- APA Video Introduction to Psychotherapy Systems
- APA Clinical Training Video Series: Behavioral Health
- APA Clinical Training Video Series: Couple Therapy
- APA Clinical Training Video Series: General Mental Health
- APA Clinical Training Video Series: Substance Abuse and Addiction