The Latest on Psychotherapy Research and Practice at Your Fingertips
Psychotherapy has a mobile app! It is a free mobile app that brings you searchable journal content from the most recently published articles to Psychotherapy archives going back to 1963.
The app enables you to
- search full content for Psychotherapy back to Volume 1, Issue 1
- learn more about the journal through its journal information page
- download full-text articles for online and offline reading (for current subscribers)
- bookmark, take notes, and share your favorite articles (for current subscribers)
- receive notifications for new journal content, special issues, and online-first publications
Download the Psychotherapy app today on your Apple and Android mobile devices:
Please note that in order to be able to access full text of journal articles via the Psychotherapy app, you must be an active member of APA Division 29, an individual subscriber to any of the APA PsycNET® Gold, Gold Plus, or Platinum database packages, or be part of an institution that carries PsycARTICLES®, the most comprehensive and widely used psychological databases in the world.
Visit MyAPA to renew your individual database package.
Visit the PsycARTICLES homepage for information on institutional access.
Visit Division 29: The Division of Psychotherapy for information on how to join Division 29.