- How do I know if I'm depressed?
- I feel sick. How can this be in my mind?
- How do I get out of the pits?
- What do I do when I feel like giving up?
- Is this a phase I'll get over?
Clinical depression can strike at any age. When it happens during adolescence—a confusing time under the best of circumstances—it can be especially baffling and heart-wrenching for both the young person and his or her parents. And to make matters worse, sometimes finding the right help can be difficult. This book, written especially for teens, is packed with the practical information and the reassurance necessary for coping with—and beating—the "pits."