New Kid, New Scene: A Guide to Moving and Switching Schools
For individuals in the U.S. & U.S. territories
Calling all new kids! Are you ready for your starring role? Or do you have stage fright? Maybe you feel like an extra in a movie featuring some other kids and their fabulous lives?
New Kid, New Scene was written just for you! You'll learn ways to get adjusted and ease into your new school and surroundings.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to meet new friends
- How to keep old friendships
- How to survive the first day in a new school
- How to fit in without barging in
- How to put your best foot forward in a new place
- How to enjoy your own company while waiting for your social life to happen
- …and lots more!
Every chapter is packed with stories from other kids like you, useful advice for when you are worried or upset, and quizzes to help you learn more about who you are. With a little help, you can be comfortable as the star in your new scene and not just an extra!