School Made Easier: A Kid's Guide to Study Strategies and Anxiety-Busting Tools
For individuals in the U.S. & U.S. territories
- Do you ever get nervous before a big test?
- Do you get butterflies in your stomach before giving a presentation?
- Do you ever lose track of papers?
- Do you cram to finish long-term assignments at the last minute?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this book is for you!
School Made Easier will show you how to:
- Understand your academic stress
- Use "mind games" to feel less stressed and more confident
- Problem-solve to cope with stressful situations
- Organize your papers and files
- Use executive functioning skills to make homework and studying easier
- Manage your time wisely
- Study more effectively
- Stay calm and cool on test day
And much more!
Take a look inside, and start reducing your anxiety and increasing your confidence in school.
Believe it or not, school can be less stressful — and even fun!