Institutional eBook Options
Grow your collection with ours. Check out APA's current eBook options for institutions and determine what will best meet your library's needs.
APA Books® E-Collections
- Ownership of book content organized by copyright year and available from 2001 forward
- First access to electronic versions—debuting alongside print releases
- Delivered on APA PsycNET®
- Full access to thousands of books and chapters, including a deep backfile of historical and classic works from as early as 1620
- Content licensed through an annual subscription
- Available on multiple vendor platforms to offer flexibility and integration with other library resources
APA Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- The first installment in the exciting new reference series APA Handbooks in Psychology™
- A reference tool for the intersection of business, management, and science with psychology
- Available in print and electronically through APA PsycNET®
Free Trials Available
To discuss more about these options for your institution or consortia or to request a free trial, please call us at 877-236-2941 or 202-336-5648 or e-mail Free Trials.