A publication of APA's Office of Public and Member Communications
October 9, 2012 | Vol. 1, No. 18
- White House briefing provides health care leaders overview of issues and challenges
APA’s chief executive joined other organization leaders and senior officials from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services at the White House Behavioral Health Leaders Briefing.
- HRSA announces Mental and Behavioral Health Education and Training Grant Program Awards
$9.8 million is being awarded to support three-year grants to 24 graduate psychology and social work programs.
- Task force releases report on understanding and reducing ethnic and racial disparities in education
The APA Presidential Task Force on Educational Disparities offers recommendations for advocacy, educational practice and research to address disparities in education.
- Q&A: Psychology, multicultural support and cancer disparities
A collaboration between Facing Cancer Together and the Socioeconomic Status-Related Cancer Disparities (SESRCD) Program
- Simple Routine Could Help Athletes Avoid Choking Under Pressure
Squeezing a ball before competition may improve performance, study finds
From APA Publishing
- Testifying in Court
This second edition of a classic, bestselling text is a user-friendly collection of short illustrated scenarios for both veteran and novice expert-witnesses.
Continuing Education in Psychology
- APA Convention CE Recordings
Each year CE sessions and workshops are videotaped at the APA Annual Convention. All recordings include CE credit offered by the APA CEP Office