Click on a topic below to view resources
- Consumer/Money Issues
- Decision Making
- Environmentally Friendly Behaviors
- Gender Issues
- Health & Well-being
- Improving Human Performance
- Law & Psychology
- Learning & Memory
- Product Design
Showing search results for "Aging"
- The High Costs of Caregiving
Especially with dementia, caregiving takes health toll.
- Emotional Fitness in Aging: Older is Happier
Older adults accentuate the positive.
- The Role of Psychology in End-of-Life Decisions and Quality of Care
Psychologists can contribute to end-of-life care before illness strikes, after illness is diagnosed and treatments begin, during advanced illness and the dying process, and after the death of the patient, with bereaved survivors.
- Thinking About Retirement? Time to Think About Your Psychological Portfolio
Psychologists help people prepare for the retirement transition.
- Marital Education Programs Help Keep Couples Together
In the United States, couples marrying for the first time have approximately a fifty percent chance of divorcing. Psychologists are helping couples' "I do" last a lifetime through development and application of scientifically tested relationship education programs.
- Memory Changes in Older Adults
"Senior moments" less inevitable than once thought.