Click on a topic below to view resources
- Consumer/Money Issues
- Decision Making
- Environmentally Friendly Behaviors
- Gender Issues
- Health & Well-being
- Improving Human Performance
- Law & Psychology
- Learning & Memory
- Product Design
Showing search results for "Product Design"
- Cochlear Implants: For Many an End to Silence
Many formerly deaf people can now hear, in part, because of psychology.
- Why Lime-Yellow Fire Trucks Are Safer Than Red
Human factors and ergonomics researchers have found that bright yellow vehicles are less likely to be involved in accidents.
- Pushing Buttons: The Invention of the Phone Keypad
Human factors redesigns the phone.
- Undoing Dyslexia via Video Games
Psychologists and neuroscientists are using new techniques to identify the source of language and reading problems such as dyslexia in the brain and create neural processing exercises disguised as computer video games to significantly improve children's language learning and reading.