Click on a topic below to view resources
- Consumer/Money Issues
- Decision Making
- Environmentally Friendly Behaviors
- Gender Issues
- Health & Well-being
- Improving Human Performance
- Law & Psychology
- Learning & Memory
- Product Design
Showing search results for "Sexuality"
- Being Gay Is Just as Healthy as Being Straight
Evelyn Hooker's pioneering research debunked the popular myth that homosexuals are inherently less mentally healthy than heterosexuals, leading to significant changes in how psychology views and treats people who are gay.
- Breakups aren't all bad: Coping strategies to promote positive outcomes
Writing about the positive aspects of a relationship's end can build empowerment and fend off negative emotions.
- Risky Business: Curbing Adolescent Sexual Behaviors with Interventions
Behavioral intervention programs reduce high-risk sexual behavior in adolescents.