Psychological Science Agenda
This APA event updated psychologists on federal legislation and offered an opportunity for them to make the case for increased research funding and related matters.
- Master Lecturers and Distinguished Scientist Lecturers: Call for Nominations
These programs support psychological scientists to speak at APA’s convention and regional psychological association meetings.
- Executive Branch Science Fellowship Program: Call for Applications
This program gives psychological scientists the chance to spend a year working as special assistants in science-related federal agencies or offices.
- New Graduate Student Award from Division 1
The award is open to all psychology graduate students, whether or not they are Division 1 members.
- Federal Research Funding Opportunities for Psychological Science
Explore new funding announcements from federal agencies that support research and training in psychological science and multidisciplinary areas.
- F. J. McGuigan Early-Career Investigator Prize: Call for Nominations
This $25,000 prize recognizes the efforts of a psychological scientist whose research advances a materialistic understanding of the human mind.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Undergraduates Encouraged to Apply for APA Summer Research Program
The program prepares undergraduates for graduate study in psychological science.
January PSA – full issue
During the month of December, APA will be launching a newly redesigned web site. To help accommodate this change, the December PSA includes only current announcements and updated research funding listings.
Look for our full-length issues to resume publication in January.