Psychological Science Agenda
A publication of the Science Directorate
May 2010 | Vol. 24, No. 5
SCIENCE BRIEFSMonica S. Webb
FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- New APA Committee on Human Research Sets Its Agenda
The recently formed APA Committee on Human Research has identified the key issues that will guide its upcoming activities.
By Sangeeta Panicker
- Psychologists Elected to National Academy of Sciences and American Academy of Arts & Sciences
- National Lab Day Adds Behavioral & Social Sciences
GOVERNMENT RELATIONS UPDATE
- APA's Capitol Hill Exhibit Showcases NSF-Funded Research
APA researcher gets rave reviews on Capitol Hill for his studies of digital media and children
By Heather O'Beirne Kelly
- APA Responds to NIH Call for Comments on Research Training
APA experts are helping shape a strategic plan on research training for the NIH’s National Institute of General Medical Sciences.
By Pat Kobor
FROM THE SCIENCE STUDENT COUNCIL
- Expand Your Methodological Tool-kit with These Summer Short Courses
The Science Student Council has identified a number of summer short course offerings on advanced statistics and research methods for psychologists.
By Nisha Gottfredson