Psychological Science Agenda
- Psychology graduates now eligible for STEM visa extensions
Policy enables foreign students to remain in U.S. for further training and research.
- National Academy of Sciences adds three psychologists
- Six psychologists elected to American Academy of Arts & Sciences
Government Relations Update
- NICHD requests comments on 10-year Scientific Vision Process
Institute seeks comments on white papers from scientists, new investigators, and external organizations.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
- Richard Suzman of the National Institute on Aging
NIA official discusses new directions and opportunities in behavioral research on aging.
From The Science Student Council
- Teaching & research: Can you really do both while in graduate school?
It’s challenging, but with proper planning it can be done.
By Natale Sciolino
- APA Dissertation Research Awards and Early Graduate Student Researcher Awards: Call for applications
- 2011 APF/COGDOP graduate research scholarships: Call for applications
- 2012 APA Distinguished Scientific Awards program: Call for nominations
- APA seeks comments on proposed Prevention Science & Practice Guidelines
- Comments invited on DSM-5 draft