Psychological Science Agenda
Science BriefAdam M. Grant
2011 APA Annual Convention
- Science Showcase debuts at APA Annual Convention
Live demonstrations feature examples of research that has been translated into benefits for the public.
- Board of Scientific Affairs programming
A guide to BSA-sponsored programming at the 2011 APA Annual Convention.
- Science Student Council at APA Annual Convention
The APA Science Student Council has designed six exciting convention programs with science-oriented graduate students specifically in mind.
By Hallie Bregman
- A Scientist’s Guide to the APA Convention now available
- APA moves forward on developing clinical treatment guidelines
Steering committee designs policies and procedures for new APA activity.
By Howard Kurtzman and Lynn Bufka
- Summer Science Fellowship Program underway
Program places advanced undergraduate students in labs of leading psychological researchers.
Government Relations Update
- NIH reorganization of addictions research is delayed another year
Outside stakeholders are promised a significant role in planning.
By Geoff Mumford
- Data on LGBT populations to be collected in major federal health survey
HHS acts on Institute of Medicine recommendation.
- PCORI to seek public comment on its mission
How should “patient-centered outcomes research” be defined?
- APA Federal Budget Blog