Psychological Science Agenda
Science BriefElizabeth A. Kensinger
- APA responds to proposed federal changes in human research protections
Individual scientists and organizations are also encouraged to submit comments.
By Jenna McGwin and Sangeeta Panicker
- APA offers new PsycTESTS database
Researchers can access comprehensive repository of psychological tests and measures.
By Linda Beebe
- APA hosts webinar on new Alzheimer’s guidelines
Archived version is available online.
- Psychologist Matthew Nock is MacArthur Fellow
Researcher is recognized for multidisciplinary approach to suicide and self-injury.
Government Relations Update
- APA co-sponsors events on suicide prevention in military and veteran populations
Three-day effort combines research, practice, and advocacy.
By Diane Elmore and Heather O'Beirne Kelly
- APA Federal Budget Blog
From The Science Student Council
- Changing course: What to do when you realize that your career goals have changed
Career opportunities for doctoral-level psychological scientists are not limited to academia.
By Hallie Bregman