Psychological Science Agenda
From the Executive Director
- APA advises NIH on how to reduce racial disparity in funding
Broad, scientific approach to enhancing diversity of research workforce is outlined.
- NIH invites broad range of research on LGBTI health
New grant solicitations are sponsored by multiple NIH institutes.
Government Relations Update
- APA & Friends of NIDA host Congressional briefing on developing medications to treat addiction
NIDA and corporate leaders update federal staff on challenges for drug research.
- New ideas for suicide prevention research sought by federal agencies
- APA Federal Budget Blog
- Nominate your department or colleague for an APA Culture of Service Award
- Graduate students: Apply now for an APA Convention Student Travel Award
- APA award for psychology librarians: Call for nominations
- Graduate students — Apply now to join the APA Science Student Council
- National Academies Fellowship on Science & Technology Policy: Call for applications
- Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health: Call for nominations