Psychological Science Agenda
- Twelve grad students & early career scientists win Interdivisional Mentoring Awards
Winners will engage in mentoring & networking activities at APA Convention.
- Psychologist featured at Capitol Hill science exhibit
Stanford’s Roy Pea presents work on effects of social media on girls’ development.
- OLAW updates position statements on federal lab animal policy
Updates meant to clarify the implementation of the 8th Edition of the Guide.
Government Relations Update
- NIH working group releases recommendations for enhancing diversity of research workforce
Recommendations address data collection, mentoring and institutional support, bias and diversity strategy.
- I-O psychologist delivers APA’s Senate Defense testimony
APA calls for military labs to support broad program of behavioral research.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
From the Science Student Council
- Looking back on past Early Graduate Student Researcher award winners: Where are they now?
Previous winners have made impressive contributions to research and its applications.
By Evgeniya Pavlova