Psychological Science Agenda
- Applications now being accepted for late-breaking poster session at APA convention
- APA offers Advanced Training Institutes for summer 2013
- The 2012 APA Dissertation Research Award recipients
Forty-six graduate students received funding for their research.
- APA Science boards and committees: 2013 members
Groups advise APA in its mission to advance psychological science.
- Anne Treisman to receive National Medal of Science
Psychologist is pioneer in the study of attention.
Government Relations Update
- NICHD celebrates 50th anniversary and sets goals for next decade
Goals include ambitious agenda for behavior and cognition research.
- NIH to implement multiple initiatives to increase diversity of scientific workforce
Strategies include mentored research program for undergraduates and scrutiny of peer review process.
- NIH continues implementation of IOM’s recommendations for LGBTI health research
NICHD and NIMHD will lead efforts to promote new research and training.
- APA Federal Budget Blog