Psychological Science Agenda
- 2013 APA Distinguished Scientific Award recipients
Psychological researchers recognized for major contributions to the field.
- Science programming at the 2013 APA Annual Convention in Honolulu
Sessions include master lectures, award addresses and workshops for graduate students.
- BSA tackles undergraduate education, international research & science advocacy
Highlights of the spring 2013 meeting of the APA Board of Scientific Affairs.
By Leah L. Light
- New MCAT includes major sections on behavioral & social sciences
APA helps support video competition to develop materials for students preparing for exam.
- Traveling cognitive science lab aims to build student interest in STEM disciplines
Focus is on students from groups underrepresented in science.
Government Relations Update
- Social psychologist presents research on police lineups to members of Congress
Margaret Bull Kovera is APA’s featured scientist at Capitol Hill event aimed at strengthening congressional support for NSF.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
From the Science Student Council
- The APA Science Student Council — Representing science-oriented psychology graduate students
How young psychological scientists make their opinions heard within APA.
By Elizabeth Necka