APA Online Store
Looking for articles, books, reviews, dissertations and beyond? APA databases simplify your research.
- PsycINFO: An abstracting and indexing database with more than 3 million records.
- PsycARTICLES: Complete access to the full text of more than 90 landmark journals in behavioral science and related fields.
- PsycBOOKS: A full-text database that provides electronic access to thousands of scholarly and professional titles published by APA.
- PsycCRITIQUES: A full-text database with tens of thousands of incisive book and film reviews from 1956 to present.
- PsycEXTRA: Bibliographic records and full-text professional and lay-audience literature such as legal testimony and amicus briefs, reports, conference materials, popular magazines, factsheets, grants and web materials.
- PsycTESTS: A research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, surveys and other assessments.
- PsycTHERAPY: More than 300 videos featuring therapy demonstrations showing clinicians working with individuals, couples and families.
APA's provides continuing education programs for psychologists and other mental health professionals. Programs cover a wide variety of topics — including aging, cancer, education, law, cultural issues and trauma — in formats such as online courses, on-demand recordings and book-based exams.
Find the right CE program for you:
Orders and Membership
- See a list of purchases
- Track your order
- Print receipts
- Pay your dues
- Renew journal subscriptions