APA Online Store
APA publishes books to meet the needs of scholars, clinicians, researchers and students in all areas of psychology. Our selection includes electronic books, APA Style publications, the LifeTools imprint, book-based continuing education exams and much more.
Looking for articles, books, reviews, dissertations and beyond? APA databases simplify your research.
- PsycINFO: An abstracting and indexing database with more than 3 million records.
- PsycARTICLES: Complete access to the full text of more than 90 landmark journals in behavioral science and related fields.
- PsycBOOKS: A full-text database that provides electronic access to thousands of scholarly and professional titles published by APA.
- PsycCRITIQUES: A full-text database with tens of thousands of incisive book and film reviews from 1956 to present.
- PsycEXTRA: Bibliographic records and full-text professional and lay-audience literature such as legal testimony and amicus briefs, reports, conference materials, popular magazines, factsheets, grants and web materials.
- PsycTESTS: A research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, surveys and other assessments.
- PsycTHERAPY: More than 300 videos featuring therapy demonstrations showing clinicians working with individuals, couples and families.
APA's provides continuing education programs for psychologists and other mental health professionals. Programs cover a wide variety of topics — including aging, cancer, education, law, cultural issues and trauma — in formats such as online courses, on-demand recordings and book-based exams.
Find the right CE program for you:
Orders and Membership
- See a list of purchases
- Track your order
- Print receipts
- Pay your dues
- Renew journal subscriptions