Archive — Graduate Psychology Education
- FY 2010 Congressional Appropriations Request: Restore Funding to the Graduate Psychology Education Program
- Behavioral Health Psychology Training on the U.S.-Mexico Border
Earlier Information and Activities
Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program Grants for FY 2007
The grants are a mix of rural and urban settings and internship and doctoral programs.
- Graduate Psychology Education FY 2007 Grant Descriptions in Brief
Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program FY 2008 Funding
Funding for the GPE Program was provided for in both the House and Senate Labor-Health & Human Services-Education Subcommittee bills.
GPE Grantees attend 2008 Bureau of Health Professions Conference in Washington, DC
The conference hoped to provide attendees with the opportunity to explore new ideas for their grant programs and ways to better integrate a range of health care services to underserved communities.
- Alabama Geropsychology Education Grant
- GPE – The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia: Report of Outcomes – Academic Year 2005
- Effects of Cuts in Funding for the Graduate Psychology Education Program in Rural Communities
- Effects of Cuts in Funding for the Graduate Psychology Education Program in Urban Communities