Commission on Accreditation (CoA) Update
A publication of the Education Directorate
December 2013 Download Issue (PDF, 97KB)
Actions taken at the most recent CoA meeting.
- Revising the G&P: The Standards of Accreditation in Health Service Psychology
The proposed Standards of Accreditation: Public comment starts in early 2014.
- Fall spotlight: Accreditation responsibilities
Top five responsibilities for program training directors.
- APA accreditation in Canada ends in 2015
First Street Accord establishes mutual recognition of accreditation between APA and CPA.
- Important accreditation dates
Mark your calendars with these notices from the commission.
- New accreditation statuses
“Eligible” and “accredited, on contingency” statuses for internship and postdoctoral residency programs.
- Site visitors
Recruiting new site visitors.
- 2013 Annual Report Online and ARO Archives
ARO Archives open for accredited programs.
- Current program counts
Tallies of accredited and applicant programs.