2015 Schedule of Site Visits: Winter Cycle
Self-Studies due September 1, 2014*
*Since this date falls on a holiday, receipt of self-studies the next business day (Sept. 2) is acceptable.
The following programs have been assigned to undergo a site visit for periodic review during the Winter 2015 cycle, as specified below. The current accreditation status of these programs may be found on the accredited programs webpage. All programs listed below are required to use the Self-Study Instructions for 2015 when completing their self-study.
Third-party comment on any of the below programs must be received in the APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation no later than 5 business days after the scheduled self-study due date. Further details on providing third-party testimony can be found in Section 7 of the Accreditation Operating Procedures (PDF, 163KB).
*Given the volume of accredited programs, site visit cycle assignments are subject to change.*
Doctoral Programs (Site Visit January-June 2015)
- Adler School of Professional Psychology (Clinical, PsyD) — Chicago
- American School of Professional Psychology — Southern California at Argosy University, Orange County (Clinical, PsyD) — Orange, Calif.
- University of Connecticut (Clinical, PhD) — Storrs, Conn.
- Emory University (Clinical, PhD) — Atlanta
- Florida Institute of Technology (Clinical, PsyD) — Melbourne, Fla.
- Fordham University (School, PhD) — New York
- Georgia State University (School, PhD) — Atlanta
- Harvard University (Clinical, PhD) — Cambridge, Mass.
- Hofstra University (School, PsyD) — Hempstead, N.Y.
- Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Chicago (Clinical, PsyD) — Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago (Clinical, PhD) — Chicago
- University of Kansas (Clinical, PhD) — Lawrence, Kan.
- Michigan State University (Clinical, PhD) — East Lansing, Mich.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (Clinical, PhD) — Las Vegas
- University of North Texas (Clinical, PhD) — Denton, Texas
- Ohio University (Clinical, PhD) — Athens, Ohio
- University of South Carolina (School, PhD) — Columbia, S.C.
- University of Southern Mississippi (Clinical, PhD) — Hattiesburg, Miss.
- St. John's University (Clinical, PhD) — Queens, N.Y.
- Texas A&M University (Counseling, PhD) — College Station, Texas
- Texas A&M University (Clinical, PhD) — College Station, Texas
- University of Texas at Austin (Counseling, PhD) — Austin, Texas
- Wheaton College (Clinical, PsyD) — Wheaton, Ill.
- Wichita State University (Clinical, PhD) — Wichita, Kan.
- Xavier University (Clinical, PsyD) — Cincinnati
Internship Programs (Site Visit January-March 2015)
- Advocate Family Care Network — Oak Lawn, Ill.
- Atlanta VA Medical Center — Decatur, Ga.
- Dallas Independent School District — Dallas
- The Devereux Foundation — Villanova, Pa.
- Fort Worth Independent School District — Fort Worth, Texas
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital — Boston
- Iowa City VA Medical Center — Coralville, Iowa
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, San Diego — Vista, Calif.
- Milwaukee VA Medical Center — Milwaukee
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill—Cornell Medical Center — New York
- North Florida—South Georgia Veterans Health System — Gainesville, Fla.
- Pennsylvania Hospital — Philadelphia
- St. John's Child and Family Development Center — Santa Monica, Calif.
- Stony Brook University, State University of New York — Stony Brook, N.Y.
- Terry Children's Psychiatric Center — Wilmington, Del.
Postdoctoral Residency Programs (Site Visit January-March 2015)
- Harbor/UCLA Medical Center (Clinical Psychology) — Torrance, Calif.
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Harborview Medical Center (Clinical Psychology) — Seattle